Terms for using this website
DISCLAIMER: NO ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED THROUGH EITHER THE USE OF THIS SITE OR EMAIL, NOR IS THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MEANT TO CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. EVERY SITUATION HAS UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES AND THE LAWS MAY CHANGE OR HAVE VARYING INTERPRETATIONS.
Website Visitor Terms & Usage
- You agree to not access this site in a manner that a normal user would not. That is, use of any software program to automate copying or accessing of any information on this site is prohibited. ALL SEARCH ENGINE SPIDERS HOWEVER ARE ALLOWED. If you are not regularly in such business or process you do not have permission to access the site in an automated or repetitive fashion.
- The collection of contact information is strictly prohibited.
- IT IS A CRIME TO ATTEMPT NUMEROUS LOGINS OR USER REGISTRATIONS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. This is called “Computer Trespass”. YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE TRACKED.
- We do collect information about visitors for security purposes such as your IP address when you logged in and other information normally available in HTTP communications.
- You may not use any alias when communicating with the attorney.
- You may link to this site until we ask you not to.
- Excessive page requests that eat up bandwidth will be considered computer trespass. Using automated processes or program’s to access the URI, any files on this server is strictly prohibited.