Auto Accident Lawyers In West Virginia and Pennsylvania
Today’s roads can be a dangerous mix of inattentive drivers on cell phones, large speeding trucks, and drunk drivers. According to the Centers for disease control, more than 2 million people are injured each year in motor vehicle crashes. Additionally, more than 32,000 people are killed each year in auto accident.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident, the only person who will protect your rights and the only person you can trust is your lawyer. Call us today for a free consultation about your case. You will not pay any legal fees unless we win your case.
Whether you need a Morgantown auto accident lawyer, a Pittsburgh auto accident lawyer or a Wheeling auto accident lawyer, let us put our more than 70 years of experience in your corner.
If you are injured in an auto accident
- Call the police (or have another call if you are unable).
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- If you are able, collect contact and insurance information from all parties.
- If you are a smart phone user, take photos and/or video of the scene and the cars involved.
- Contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
- Do not give any statements before talking with your lawyer.
- Report the accident to your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not sign any releases until speaking to your lawyer.
- Speak about your medical condition only to medical personnel.