If you ride a motorcycle, you are aware that you receive little respect from driver’s of other vehicles. Drivers of cars and large trucks often fail to see motorcycles on the road. According to the US Department of Transportation, in 2017 a total of 5,172 motorcyclist died in crashes. Motorcycle deaths accounted for 14 percent of all motor vehicle crashes deaths in 2017 and were more than double the number of motorcycle deaths in 1997. The roads are not getting better for motorcyclist.
If You Are Injured In a Motorcycle Accident
- Call the police (or have another call if you are unable).
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- If you are able, collect contact and insurance information from all parties.
- If you are a smart phone user, take photos and/or video of the scene and the cars involved.
- Contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
- Do not give any statements before talking with your lawyer.
- Report the accident to your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not sign any releases until speaking to your lawyer.
- Speak about your medical condition only to medical personnel.
Remember, while you have a right to the road and your enjoyment, you must be vigilant to protect yourself.
Whether you need a Pittsburgh motorcycle accident lawyer, a Morgantown motorcycle accident lawyer or a Wheeling motorcycle accident lawyer, we can help you. Put our two-state practice and over 70 years of experience to use fighting for your rights
Paper writers are experts who create assignments for students at different levels. The writers charge various costs based upon the kind of work they’re writing. Most of them will also require you to specify your deadline as well as the academic degree of the essay. It’s preferential to make the deadline sooner than later. It is good to college essay writing service indicate the deadline to ensure that you have enough time writers to complete their job. The paper writer who is in the process of meeting the date will plan his or her workload so that he or will be able to meet the deadline.