Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
in West Virginia and Pennsylvania
If you ride a motorcycle, you are aware that you receive little respect from driver's of other vehicles. Drivers of cars and large trucks often fail to see motorcycles on the road. Add to this a careless driver, a driver on a cell phone not paying attention, or a tired truck driver and even the most skilled and careful motorcycle rider can be injured or even killed. Did you know that in the year 2006, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation, 92,000 motorcycle riders were killed or injured?
Motorcycle safety tips
- Wear a helmet. While you are free to choose in PA, a helmet may save your life.
- Wear proper clothing, including long pants, sleeves, and sturdy footwear.
- Wear eye protection.
- Keep your bike in good mechanical condition, especially tires, brakes and lights.
- Keep a safe distance between you and other vehicles.
- Ride where you are visible and avoid car and truck blindspots.
- Be visible: use signals, wear bright clothes and make eye contact with motorists when possible.
- Be careful and have fun!
Remember, while you have a right to the road and your enjoyment, you must be vigilant to protect yourself.
Whether you need a Pittsburgh motorcycle accident lawyer, a Morgantown motorcycle accident lawyer or a Wheeling motorcycle accident lawyer, we can help you. Put our two-state practice and over 70 years of experience to use fighting for your rights.
Call us at (412) 788-2000 or toll-free at (888) 426-4878 or contact us online.
Call us at (412) 788-2000 or toll-free at 1 (888) IAMHURT (426-4878) Or contact us here.