Auto Accident Lawyers
in West Virginia and Pennsylvania
Today's roads can be a dangerous mix of inattentive drivers on cell phones, large speeding trucks, and drunk drivers. Add some bad weather and the trip to the grocery store or the work commute can quickly turn into a disaster. In the year 2006, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation, there were almost 6 million car accidents in the United States with 1.7 million people injured and 38,000 killed.
If you are injured in an auto accident
- Call the police (or have another call if you are unable).
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- If you are able, collect contact and insurance information from all parties.
- If you are a smart phone user, take photos and/or video of the scene and the cars involved.
- Contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
- Do not give any statements before talking with your lawyer.
- Report the accident to your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not sign any releases until speaking to your lawyer.
- Speak about your medical condition only to medical personnel.
As auto accidents occur with such alarming frequency, we have prepared a free consumer guide for accident victims. This report reveals the inside secrets that insurance companies don't want you to know about your accident claim. Protect your rights today because what you don't know can hurt you.
Whether you need a Morgantown auto accident lawyer, a Pittsburgh auto accident lawyer or a Wheeling auto accident lawyer, let us put our more than 70 years of experience in your corner.
Call us at (412) 788-2000 or toll-free at (888) 426-4878 or contact us online.
Call us at (412) 788-2000 or toll-free at 1 (888) IAMHURT (426-4878) Or contact us here.